Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Taking a break ...

I took a break from the gym today, call it a mental health day or what not, but no gym for me.

Doing pretty good on the eating - I did sneak in two minature peppermint patties and a diet black cherry vanilla coke (o calories) as sweet treats and after all the hardwork for our pitch - one of our art directors bought coffee. I'm hacking all and all up to around 500 calories for this morning.

I ate 1/2 a cup of soup - totalling out around 90 calories and two apples (another 160) and some chicken from a frozen SmartOnes meal - but only the chicken. Just to be safe, I'm qualifing that at 100 calories instead of the 160 the box says. So ... that would be 850 thus far. Throw in a light dinner around 400 and perhaps a beer with it I'll be holding fast to my "not to exceed 1500 rule."

No comments: