Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Day Five

Weight: 154.75

How much to go? 15 - 19 lbs.

Info:
Weightloss: I am having such an issue getting up in the morning! I need to find a new routine, I'm going to bed at a regular time - I'm getting A LOT of sleep, just can't seem to stop hitting the snooze no matter how far away I put the alarm clock.

Three apples to eat so far today, and with a meeting at 11:30, we are ordering in pizza for lunch. I will behave. No more than one slice - maybe two if I go to the gym after work, but that requires blowing off Mr. D and our date tonight (not such a bad thing as I don't want to be drinking).

I'm becoming more self aware with the weight I'm losing, which sucks. I feel like I'm fatter now that I was thirty pounds ago, every roll seems to embed in my head - the only cure I can see for this is to stay on the ball.

I'm pretty darn proud of my progress this last week. I'm losing at a healthy level and the scale isn't boltering up too much. Today I was only able to get in 18 minutes of cardio - but I upped the level and the sweat dripped off my elbows (great visual, I know). No time for weights, which I need to get on the ball about.

Forgot about the 11:30 meeting, which of course means no gym over lunch.

Goal for the day: Decide what I need more in life - the date with Mr. D or the gym this evening. I'm thinking the gym would be good.

No comments: