Thursday, January 26, 2006

PM

Weight: 154.75

Measurements:
Chest: 36
Waist: 29
Hips: 35

How much to go? 14.75 - 19.75 lbs.

Info:
Weightloss: Yeah me! I went to the gym over lunch and worked out a quick cardio at level 3 for 7 minutes, then did the seated leg press followed by that machine that you hang off of (I should look at the names).

As a treat to myself, I left work a bit early and did 8 minutes of cardio at 2, followed by 20 minutes in the tanning bed and (my treat) 15 minutes in the sauna. I was pretty wiped, felt like I should have kicked out more - but really just wanted to shower and get out!

Why you shouldn't weigh yourself 3X during the day ...
AM: 155.25
Afternoon: 156
PM: 154.75
That's how quick your weight goes up/down a day.

To eat I had two apples (80 calories each) for breakfast, a "SmartOnes" 6pt Weightwatchers meal at 290 calories, a salad for dinner (?? not sure how many calories) and a WeightWatchers toffee bar for dessert. My guess is my intake was probably around 1200 calories today, not too bad.

No comments: